It is composed of more than 100 billion neurons that communicate through trillions of links called synapses.
For example, the neck portion that connects the spinal cord to the brain in the head is responsible for basic functions such as breathing and sleep. The front part is responsible for problem-solving, estimation as for motor functions, and the section in the temples – for remembering and listening …
Much of the functions of our brain are still a great mystery. But there are several incredible scientifically proven facts that will definitely amaze you.
9. The human brain is the fastest part of the body, and can sometimes be composed of 60% fat.
10. Your brain uses about 20% of oxygen in your body.
11. Those who attend music classes have increased organizational and other abilities.
12. Information in your brain travels at a speed of about 430 km per hour, except when you are under the influence of alcohol – then things get much slower.
13. There are no receptors for pain in the brain.
14. Your brain stops growing at 18 years of age.
15. Excessive stress changes the structure, functions, and cells of the brain.
16. Although your brain is about 2% of your weight, it consumes 20-30% of the calories you consume.